GIVEAWAY! 🥳 We teamed up with @Campbells & @HallmarkChannel to celebrate Joy Night In! Enter to win everything you see here: cozy socks, a delightful candle, cute mug, face masks, sugar scrub and a tasty can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup. With the ultimate supplies to enjoy your Joy Night In, tune into the Hallmark Channel for their annual Countdown to Christmas. Want more exclusive content, recipes and more, visit JoyNightIn.com Or you can just say “Hey Google, talk to Joy Night.” Can’t want to wait to win? Head to Walmart to stock up on classic Campbell’s Tomato Soup and other cozy items.
Here’s how you enter for a chance to win on Instagram:
1- like this post
2- follow @whoawaitwalmart , @campbells and @hallmarkchannel
3- in separate comments, tag 3 friends who could use a night in and a little pampering with #JoyNightInsweepstakes.
That’s it! Good luck! 🍀
(Not affiliated with Instagram, must be 18 or older, US residents only. Rules at whoawaitwalmart.com . Ends at midnight on 12/1) #ad #whoawaitwalmart #walmart #giveaway #JoyNightIn #campbells #hallmarkchannel #countdowntochristmas
Joy Night In Blogger Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Eligibility. The Joy Night In Blogger Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal US residents 18 and older as of date of entry into the Sweepstakes. Whoa Brand, LLC is the Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes. Employees of the Sponsor, MARS Advertising, Inc., Campbell Soup Company, and their affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to Instagram’s terms and these Official Rules. and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may enter from 12:00 AM ET on November 16, 2019 through 11:59:59 PM ET on November 20, 2019. Sponsor’s clock is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
4. How to Enter: Enter by liking the Joy Night In Entry post on the Instagram, following Whoa, Wait! Walmart? and Campbell’s Soup on Instagram, and tag three friends with #JoyNightInsweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per entrant. Sponsor may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that your Submission fails to conform to these Official Rules. Instagram is not a sponsor of, does not endorse, administer or is associated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning. Each prize is a gift basket. There will be one (1) prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. The prize has a value of approximately $100. Total value of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is approximately $100.00 The winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received.
a. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. There is a limit of 1 (one) prize per household. Prize will be shipped within 4-6 weeks following the end of the Sweepstakes.
6. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES (DEFINED BELOW), THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any cause, including any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet Service Provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mails. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram, their respective affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, participation, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes, any Entries or any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries or any other documents. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process Entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, make Entries or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer by entering this Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Releasees shall not be liable to any Entrant or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
7. Governing Law: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ARKANSAS.
8. Consent: UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, A ENTRANTCONSENTS TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME, LOCATION, LIKENESS, IMAGE, ADDRESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION and/or Sweepstakes entry for promotional and other purposes (including without limitation, commercial purposes) without further payment, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail regarding the Sweepstakes.
9. Miscellaneous: Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, at its discretion. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the account. Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, ownership of right or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entry from the Sweepstakes.